Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This company knows how to Party!

This was a fun party that was put on by a company for their employees. John and Michael have been playing for them a few times a year for a while now. I have been there a few times in the past year and it's always a BLAST! Everyone is so very nice there and they make us feel so welcome. So...how can we do anything but have FUN?!





Michael was in playful mood....which is his normal mood actually! I don't know what he was doing here:


It's never a dull moment, that's for certain! My very dear friend was visiting this past week and she was able to come to our show before I took her to the airport. She fell in love with the guys in our band, just like everyone does. We were talking about how long we've known each other etc. I don't know how it came up, but the discussion was about whether or not "I" am bossy. So, I said to Michael..."am I bossy?"...he said "Am I Italian?! Of course your bossy....but in a nice way". There you have it. And, it's true...I must admit. The bossy part for sure and I do try to be nice. he he



This must be a great place to work because they have so many really neat people. It was a pleasure to play for them. And, they had a fabulous catered lunch too!




They even got up and danced. There was dancing on the dance floor:





And, dancing all around the room!







We had a wonderful time and can't wait until we do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment