Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The next chapter....

Pause.  Deep breath.  Ok.  Here I go....I'm starting a new band with my hubby.  Is that crazy?  

I've been holding on to some hope for the past weeks that things would work out with my current band, but it's over for sure.  And, I don't want to stop performing.  That means we have to start something new.  

If you know anyone who is looking for a band, please share our information with them:
http://www.whoisstephanie.com  We are hoping to be ready to play in January.  (fingers crossed!)

John and Michael will continue as Crystal Image with new band members.  

I still love them both (and Jerry too!) and we are having a great time at our last few shows.  We are all still friends, really.  

I will keep you updated as we go along.....thanks to anyone who follows this blog....from my heart...I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment