Friday, December 9, 2011

I admit it....

I know that I have gotten way behind in my blog.  To be honest with you, the last month was a hard one and I didn't feel like posting.  Time has a way of fixing things and I'm anxious to go back and fill you in on the gigs over the last few weeks because we had some really great ones.  I'll post them by the date of the gig, so if you do come back, scroll down to see what has been added.

It's funny.  As we come to the end of our time together, our shows just keep getting better and better.  We are having a lot of fun and are meeting terrific people.  And, while it's sad that it's ending, it's also exciting that new things are coming.  Our new band has had two practices and it already sounds great!  I'll introduce you to the guys soon, you will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment