Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hotel Leger

I love to play at Hotel Leger. I often say it's my favorite....of course I love every place we play, because it's always fun. But, here at Hotel Leger...it's like "home" to me. I live right up the road and lots of friends and family are often there. And, it's a very unique place. The history is all around you and the atmosphere is friendly and warm.

And, we always have a ROCKIN good time!



This is Sue. She coached my daughter in gymnastics when she was little. She is a personal trainer now and she helped my daughter and me get in shape for my daughter's wedding. I remember that Sue danced the entire time at the wedding, so I was sure that she would do some dancing this night....and I was not disappointed!!



This is our dear daughter with her dad, the harmonica player!

My dear daughter and her wonderful hubby.


This is my friend Sue and her friends. I have seen these ladies enough times to think of them as "my" friends too!

Dancing!!

More dancing!
And now... a little rest! We will be back January 15th...come out and join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment