Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

I have been looking forward to New Year's Eve for months and months! We booked this gig waaaay back in May. I had my dress all picked out and plans for hair and jewelry. The songs all chosen. And, then the sad news. The Dr. told me that I have to have my gallbladder removed. This is what made me sick enough to miss a gig and now it's time for surgery. I was MORE than disappointed!

I'm so grateful that a friend of John's, Dana, was able to fill in at the last minute.

John also brought in Dave with his violin. Doesn't it look like a great party?

I was sooo sad to miss it. The good part is that I am now fine and won't ever have that problem again. So, bring on the gigs!!

I know that the show was wonderful. The crowd is having a marvelous time.


I will be back with the guys this Saturday and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment