Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ready for the New Year.....


Yay! 2011 is here! It's going to be a great year....I can just feel it! Can you?

I have been calling for bookings to fill our 2011 schedule and we have some exciting new venues that we will be playing at. We are also hoping to go back to all of our favorite places from 2010.

I'm already talking to people about the summer schedule. Can you believe it? I'm looking forward to fairs and festivals, parties and weddings.

It all begins on Saturday, our first gig of 2011 at Gold Country Lanes in Sutter Creek. Join us for a fun night...the first of the year!! Drummer Jerry will be with us. Have you ever wondered what Santa does for the REST of the year? He plays the drums of course! Don't believe me? Come this Saturday and I will prove it to you!

From our family and our Band family to yours....Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment