Thursday, March 24, 2011

Uh oh...where did I go?

Oh my gosh...has it really been a month since I posted here?  So much has been happening and I am going to fill you in, I promise!!  One thing that has been taking a lot of my time is the brand new website for our Hippie Party Show and Dance.  Have you seen it?  It's happening on April 9th at Thomi's in Jackson.  You can read all about it at our new Hippie website: www.hippieparty.net

I'm really looking forward to this show.  We have been working on some great music just for this show and we had a practice a couple days ago....sooo much fun!  

We have a special light show that we have never used before.  It will recreate the look of the Filmore in the 60's.  And, we have a cut out of a VW Bus that you can take a picture in.  This bus was at Martie's Birthday party in December and she gave it to us.  Totally cool!

When we have done this show in the past, people have worn the grooviest outfits!  Our audience is part of the show!!  And, the songs will make you want to sing along and dance the night away.  So, tell your friends, get your Hippie duds out and get your tickets right away.  

I even figured out how we can sell tickets online!  If you are like me, that will make it so much easier. 

As for updating the blog....check back, I have some fun gigs to share with you and more.  I will be "back" dating them so that they appear in the order that they happened.    

No comments:

Post a Comment