Monday, September 13, 2010

Stockton Singles Club

It doesn't seem like a month since we were last here. Then I looked at this blog and realized that ...yes...it has been a while. We are so happy to play for this group. They are so nice to us and they love to dance!


We do this show without a drummer, instead John uses a drum machine. And, that is a lot of extra work for him to change the settings on the machine for each song. We call the drum machine "Herman", I think John named him. So, if the drum machine messes up, we can blame Herman of course!

I told you all the guys are funny, right? Here is John singing "Wooly Booly" and he surprised all of us with a new hat just for the occasion.


It's a treat to be up on stage and get to watch all the dancers. People don't often dance like this anymore. Here is a little clip of Tennessee Waltz. It seems as if the entire dance floor is moving together:




I almost didn't post this video because I didn't like my singing....ugh. But, it didn't seem to be a problem for all the lovely dancers!!

We are really looking forward to our next show for the Stockton Singles Club October 30. We will be in our Halloween Costumes and I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment