Monday, October 25, 2010

Are you ready?

I'm getting my Halloween Costume ready....are you? I'm so excited and I can't wait. What are you going to be? I'll give you a couple of hints for my costume:

Are you going to be scary? OR Funny?

My daughter, who is a flight attendant, brought me this little goodie from her last trip. She bought it in an airport story and I just LOVE IT, and it goes perfect with my costume:

Steve still needs to find a hat for his costume....hope he didn't wait too long. John, Michael S and Michael B are getting in to the Halloween spirit and I can't wait to see their costumes! I've heard what they are planning and it's going to be awesome. We have 3 gigs and we'll be in costume for all of them. We are playing Friday at the Stockton Single
s at the Stockton Elks, Saturday at Gold Country Lanes in Jackson and Sunday in Copperopolis at the Towne Square. Can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment